Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Getting Started...

Hi! If you are reading this thing, welcome. My name is Shannon. I don't know if I should start writing "things about me" like we all did in elementary school, or if I should just let things happen.

I'll guess I'll give the basics. I am very happily married, living in California temporarily, and am about a year and a half away from getting my Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. I am an OSU alum and a Cowboys football and basketball fanatic. My husband and I have 2 cats (Bender and Ellie) that are spoiled to no end. When we buy a house in a couple years, we will add dogs to the mix and then a couple years after that kids. Until then, we are going to spoil ourselves and travel!

I think I will leave it at that for now. To give you a heads up, this blog will be a lot of personal happenings and opinion pieces on the happenings around the world. Really just a basic blog... I put what I feel like putting!

p.s. If you were wondering, the title is a line from "Only in Dreams" by Weezer. They are my one of my all-time favorite bands. It is a beautiful song (even better live) and that line is true to me. You have to take a chance with some things to get somewhere good.

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on, Shannon! Thanks for the link, btw. I'll hit ya back!

I like the design, but you're dangerously close to making it a Weezer worship-site rather than a personal blog! =P Watch it!