Friday, September 09, 2005

Out sick

It looks as if I will spend the weekend on drugs. I have been out sick the past 2 days (Thursday and Friday) and I went to the doctor today. She didn't really tell me a lot, but she said my throat was inflamed and gave me some antibiotics. It will be nice when they start working because my throat is killing me.

On Wednesday, I went to the "girl doctor" (yeah, yeah, sorry about the tmi) and we started discussing the headaches I have ALL THE TIME. She said it sounds like a tension headache and prescribed me muscle relaxers and motrin. She said I should wait to start these until the weekend. Even though I have been home for the last two days, I decided to wait until tonight to take them. I haven't felt well enough to go to the pharmacy and when Eric got home last night, I didn't want to send him back out for it. He had a long day and was exhausted.

We'll see how it goes. I am hoping I feel well enough to go to the Winchester Mystery House and Santa Cruz on Sunday with Eric. We were supposed to go Monday (Labor Day) but I had yet another headache that wouldn't go away with Ibprofen or rest. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Eric and I are going to grab some In and Out burgers (because fortunately, my appetite has not been affected by this illness! haha) and get my presciptions filled, so I will write more later! Take care!

Shannon

No comments: