Friday, July 08, 2011

update... and a sprint triathlon registration!!

So, it's been a bit since I updated. I wasn't able to run the marathon in May due to a calcaneus stress fracture. I had to see my orthopedic doctor and got to wear my bedeazzled boot again... not fun.

You have now been updated with the down and dirty of my heartbreak over that whole ordeal. That brings us to July. Hot hot HOT July. My goals for this year were a marathon and triathlon. The marathon didn't go quite as planned, HOWEVER, I have officially thrown my hat into the ring for the triathlon. I am registered for a sprint triathlon at the beginning of October. I've found a training plan and will be starting ASAP! I'll do my best to be a good little blogger and do weekly updates on my progress. :) While I train for the sprint triathlon I will also be doing a fun little ditty at the end of July... The Dirty 30! I can't wait!!

Here we go!

No comments: