Monday, October 04, 2010

Oops!

So, I'm once again blogging after a lengthy delay. Life just gets in the way of blogging sometimes!

That said - I'm going to do my best to update more often. I think if I have a specific thing I'm updating about I should do better. I've registered for the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon on May 1, 2011 which will be my first full marathon (I did the half last year). I am currently getting back into running shape after my ankle accident this summer and am going to be doing a few 5Ks in the upcoming months to get into a routine. At the beginning of the year I will begin my full marathon training schedule. I would like to blog a bit more about my running since it has become a big part of my life. I will be adding in all the tidbits of daily life, too since most of my real life friends who read my blog have no desire to only read about my running. :) So, here's to hoping for more consistent posting from me!

No comments: