Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Week from H-E-L-L

Well, I thought this was going to be a productive, normal week. I was mistaken! I haven't been able to run all week because of my stupid abdominal pain but it's not like I've had a lot of free time anyways. I have been working 10-12 hour days pretty much all week. I made it to the weekend, though and enjoyed watching my Cowboys beat Tech Saturday, so that was a positive! :)

I am starting to feel better and my doctor and I are working on figuring out what is causing my pain, so that's all good. I'll keep it at that!

I *think* this week will be more like what I was planning on last week being but who knows... life is always full of surprises! I'm not going to complain too much though, I am fortunate to have a job that keeps me busy and allows me to afford trips and other luxuries in my life! I realize not everyone is as fortunate and I am thankful for my jobs and the life I have.

That said, I am looking forward to getting some good runs and workouts in this week, homecoming and a big game against Nebraska Saturday, and getting closer to our trip to Bonaire (less than 2 weeks!)!!

No comments: